Sunday, March 05, 2006

You know, people say, that you'll never know how much you love that person, till you lose them.

I'm not gonna wait till that happens, because I know, that I love my 'person'. I love my baby. Noone's ever perfect, I don't expect her to be. Ups and downs in a relationship is tough, but hey, tell me which relationship is smooth sailing all the time. She justifies my existence, and I am thankful for that. Without her, my life is so incomplete. It would just feel so empty. If I were to have dreamt her with someone else, holding someone else's hand, I woluld definitely feel... like shit. Seriously, like shit. Never ever would imagine that. Because for a simple fact, "I love her". I love you, my dear. YOU.

Anyways it's a lazy Sunday morning and I'm kinda sleep deprived. But somehow or rather I don't feel like going back to sleep. Perhaps it was a dream I had that's keeping me awake? Or maybe I'm just too hungry. I can't wait to see you, if I am today. I wish to see you every single day. I just kinda won't get sick of you. Honest. Well.. I'm done speaking my mind out here, or at least for this moment. Time to scour around the house for anything to ingest. Yum yum!

To all lovers and haters, couples and cheaters: Love the person you have, because you'll never know what you lost, till you lose the moment that could've been. Truths maybe hurtful, but it's what sustains a relastionship.

JJ